25 random things about me
1. my middle name is Alexis and I hated for the longest time the name my mom calls me......Lexi Loo
2. I have a son and a daughter
3. I secretly love my job
4. I didnt cut my hair until after I got married because I was afraid I was never going to get married if I didnt have long hair.......thanks mom and dad
5. I have had 2 lesbians have major crushes on me..........both of whom were dance partners at castleview.......one even tried to kiss me when we went to california
6.I miss clogging really really really bad!!!
7. My husband is my hero
8. I have abirth mark on my leg that looks like Texas
9. I'm a gastronome, not a foodie
10. My philosophy on life is: I can have anything I want as long as I work hard for it, but sometimes I shouldnt have the things I want
11. I would never eat the birthday treats in elementary school. I would bring them home because I was afraid they would have poison in them until after my mom told me it was ok to eat them
12. I have a major phobia of water
13.My favorite color is pink
14. I am a jealouse wife......back away girls hes mine!!!
15. I secretly admire my hubs kind eyes when hes sleeping
16. I am totally in love with my kids
17. I am a career woman, but I want to be a stay at home mom too
18. Every goal I have set in life, I have achieved........in on eway or another.......I'm no stranger to defeat though and I deffinately know whats it like to be humbled too
19. I dance in the shower
20. I wish I was athletic......like a rock climber or something
21. I love Spongebob Squarepants
22. I want a tattoo and a motorcycle
23. Jay likes Coke and I like Pepsi
24. I am now addicted to Facebook and blogging
25. I get borred easily!!!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey aerial...i loved reading your list. you're so awesome! my husband likes coke, but i like pepsi better too! so who were the lesbians? i would guess codi was one...although i'm not sure when she came out of the closet, but i can't figure out who the other was...
ReplyDeleteand you secretly love your job??? crazy!!!
yeah, i secretly love my job....but i sure do complain about it alot. Codi is a lesbian, she came out after she moved to arizona....wow that sure did put all the pieces together huh. The other one was Jill. She only danced there for like a year, tall--kinda big--blonde hair
ReplyDelete