Hello loyal readers! I would just like to say that I love all of you!
Last weekend we went to Las Vegas for a little bit of a vacay. It was nice to not have to worry about anything for just a few days. Jay and I went down with his family...theyre all adults anyway....we seem to be the only ones breeding......just sayin'.
It was soooo awesome to see his brother Jeromie and his wife Corina. Theyre the cool type with tattoos and motorcycles(I am soooo jealous). They dont have any kids but they have dogs. Everyone calls them the grandpups. Cute little things, and rambuncious from the sounds of it. Love them and wish we could spend more time getting to know them better but they live in Phoenix, where I would most deffinately melt. People like me dont do well in the sun. Sure do love them though. Now I can see why Jay idolized his cool older brother. Jeromie, if you read this, you are so pollite!!! Loved it! And Corina, when I grow up and get a tattoo I want a sexy lady like yours! What sweethearts you both are!
Tom and Amber came down with us along with Jan and Ted, Jays mom and step dad. Theyre all such cute and lovely people. Tom and Amber are soon becoming our best "couple friends". Good thing Tom and Jay are brothers so they cant get rid of us.HA HA HA!!!(evil man laugh)
We ended up doing all sorts of fun things. Hit alot of the Casinos on the strip and saw alot of fun things. The best part for me was just being able to be with everyone. Although it did seem like we spent alot of time just trying to get somewhere.
The roller coaster at the New York New York is fantastic. I honestly was worried about my huge caboose fitting into the seat but no emberassing mishaps happened and my rear fit snugly where it should have.
The hotel was super awesome!!! They had actual sand in the bottom of the shallow end of the pool! Freaking sweet! It also only went to 5 feet so I was able to go in the "deep" end!!! YAY!!!
We went to the BLue Man Group show. How cool are they? VERY! It was a really good show with no smut. Which is running rampant in Vegas! It was soooo worth the money!
We did alot of other things. Like walk around everywhere. I ate sushi and alot of other exotics! I did notice that Jay had some creme broulie at a champaigne brunch at Treasure Island when we went to the buffet. It was sooo swanky!
A romantic time in the hot tub was spent after everyone went to sleep on Sunday. Its so nice to be able to connect with your spouse after all this time spent working and just seeing each other in passing. It seems never to be enough. Even the car ride was nice with Jay. I ended up being sick almost the whole way back. It was icky, but we made it.
I wish I could be on permanent vacation!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment