If you read this blog I challenge you to do this on yours. What to do is count 1 -10 and name random things about you. You can pick any list of favorites that you want to list.#1 you name 1 item, #2 you name 2 things, # 3 you name 3 items, and so forth.
1. favorite ice cream at Leatherby's---- Black and Tan(with all toasted almond ice cream)
2. favorite colors---- pink and red
3. most annoying things------people missing their belt loops, tripping up the stairs, and the dog
4. favorite songs----- Brick by Ben folds five, Shenandoah, Eternity is You from the My turn on earth sound track, That When In Rome song
5. fave places ive been to----Hawaii, Las Vegas, Mexico, California, Florida(Disney world)
6. my stupid human tricks are----- making a clover with my tongue, wiggling my pinky toe independently from the rest, showing people my pinkies are crooked, doing the wave with my tongue(I must have excellent tongue control), writing upside down and backwards, and the flying squirell.
7. I collect------ lamps, shoes,purses,killer whale stuff, cookie jars, clothes, magnets
8. My fave perfumes are---- Aura, Body by Victoria, Angels Heavenly, Angels Divine, Angels Halo, Very Sexy, Pure Seduction, Light Blue
9. Favorite things about my husband and kids---jays laugh, keltys laugh, gages laugh, jays "I love you" look, jays thighs, keltys round head, gages beautiful eyes and smile, gages witty comments, kelty saying new words
10. Plants I have in my garden---- wild roses, queen pink roses, allysium, roma tomatoes, yellow onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, strawberries, cilantro, cabbage.
its your turn!!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment