Saturday, January 10, 2009

What!!! My pants arent a size 10?!!!

Hello to some that may read this!!

I was looking through a ladies blog about weight loss and I am kind of inspired. She did have a good idea though, to make a record of everything she did and ate while "preparing" for a diet. I think I am going to do the same thing.

Now keep in mind, I am not good at posting every day, not even once a week some times. But I am willing to stick to something and be determined about this weight loss thing. Its time Aerial! Get your butt going!!!

Ya know, I NEED to lose weight! Its getting to the point of being uncomfortable! Seriously uncomfortable!........I fear its effecting my health. Have you ever had your butt touch the small of your back? Yeah, its that disgusting guys! I dont even want to move around anymore I'm that uncomfortable. 2 words for the community out there. BUTT SHELF.


Here is how I know I am getting toooooo big!......It sucks to put my shoes on! What the heck, put your shoes on?....my belly got in the way of me tying my shoes! EWEEEE! If you know me, nothing gets in the way of my dirty shoe habit.
My boobs are choking me! Yes, my boobs in fact have gotten that big. Have you ever layed down and have to move your double chin out of the way of your giant bossom?.....I have. sucks.

No more denial about the subject for me. I am a size 22 and a hefty 200+ pound woman. I guess its time folks. Its time.

But I do need to write down and journal about my daily habits, which I have been highly analyzing for months now and just not done that much about it.

A few thoughts though. Can a person be addicted to fast food? I feel that I have a chemical dependancy on saturated fat. I get those cravings, where you dont think about anything else until you get it type cravings. Mine are usually about hamburgers. Delicious hamburgers. Delicious fattening, glistening in the sun hamburgers, like they fell down from heaven like mannah.
No way, hamburgers are the devil! Disguised in their filthy goodness.....FAT!!!

EEEVIIIIILLLLL(mermaid man)! Hamburger is thine name!

1 comment:

  1. I totally get where you are coming from. (even the spongebob reference LOL) Choking by boobs and all LOL. I'm totally addicted to food too. It's so hard! I started my diet/exercise thing already and used a blog to do it too, I just started a second one cause I figure most people don't want to read my daily food journal. But even though I've lost 10 lbs, it's still hard to keep away! I just trashed all the food in my house and replaced it. I also go to sparkpeople.com, it's helps a lot! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete