well, I havent written in like 2 weeks. Booo! Shame on me. I only have 1 follower anyway.....so far.
What has happened in the last 2 weeks?
Andrea, Jays sister, has come for a visit. She is here from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. It was fun. We did things like go shopping and spend money. We went to the coolest little BBQ joint for her b-day, which was on the 22nd. There was good food and good company. A cool band was playing that night too. But, ya know, its hard to do anything entertaining for adults when you have children with you......I couldnt find a babysitter, and I dont believe in leaving my children out for things......dont argue with me, I know there is a time and a place to leave the children to have some "adult time". I just dont think its necessary to have them babysat when I could just as easily bring them along and have them experience the same things we are. Its just hard to let loose when your child wrangling.........that would be why I always have my kids with me;)
Dont worry, it was totally appropriate to have them at this b-day party......
What else did we do?
We did alot of shopping. We went to famous footwear where I found the Doc Marten club toe ankle boots for 69.99!!!! Oh heeeeeeeck!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Did you hear me people?!!! 69.99! Thats right, down from 139.99!!! By the way, I almost had an asthma attack when I saw them. My chest got tight, shallow breathing had come in to play, I thought my head was going to pop off!........
After my totally agregious display right in the front of the store I realized I had Andrea with me. She probly saw the "almost popping" of my head, and then I calmed down.
Dont dismay people. I called Jay to make sure he hadnt bought them already for x-mas and informed him that I was walking to the counter. There was nothing he could do folks. I was locked AND loaded, boots in one arm card in the other!!!
Did I mention, it was also Famous' half price sale?.........MacKelty also got some adorable Nike with pink checks for like 15 bucks.
Oh yes homies! I walked out of that store and only spent like 85 dollars!! WOOT!!!......less than 100.00 is good for me!
ok, calm down Aerial! We did do alot of shopping and not alot of anything else durring Andreas visit to my house. Which brings me to my lovely sister in law to be taking her away from me. Folks, you know how I am. I need my space! Having 3 full grown people, I say full grown because I refuse to be an adult on occassion, and 2 kids in a 900 square foot house is not such a good thing sometimes. So Andrea went to visit Tom and Amber for a few days.......they are much more interesting than me anyway.
Thats it for this blog......I'll be writing more later tonight about the last 2 weeks.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's right shame on you LOL. Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteHey.
ReplyDeleteI guess thanks for following.
It's nice to know that some one reads the good that I am trying to do. Or rather someone who doesn't critisize it.
Please comment.
I have fun with church discussions.
More than a lot of kids my age at least. (I think)