Saturday, January 24, 2009

the weirdest phone call ever!!!

ok, I'm still at work but i just got a phone call from a 17 year old boy who had some interesting questions. He beat around the bush(no pun intended) for like 5 minutes asking me about puberty. Then he finally let it out, he wanted to know if his penis was abnormally small. He gave me the dimensions: he said, fully erect he was 3 inches long and about the size of a nickle around. Holy cheese batman! Can we say teeny weeny!

Thats weird! I was trying to figure out if he was pranking me. Then I tried to give him the best advice that I could. I told him to go to planned parenthood or a free clinic. Get some help man! You deffinately have a condition! If you dont, I feel bad for you.

But the weird thing is, he was starting to ask weird things like "do YOU think its small?" and "have you ever seen one like this or heard of anything like this(penis)?" AND THEN he was aking about sexual performance and how his girlfriends said they thought it was weird too.

UHHHHHHH I am so paranoid! I'm not supposed to give medical advice over the phone, no one is that works in a hospital. But I was trying to help by listening to his rambling or should I say, his freaking out about his teeny weeny. I talked to him like he was a little brother or something like that. And I offered my personal opinion and I did. Maybe that was where I went wrong? But here is where I am so paranoid. I didnt get this young mans phone number but I noticed that the zip code was 516 and he did say that he was from Florida. I know he was on a cell phone because it kept cutting out. I must be really tired! Did the hospital record that convo? And are they going to fire me over a frank discussion about a penis with a 17 year old boy? Maybe.

Sooooo weird!

2 comments:

  1. this is by far one of the funniest things i've ever read...it cracked me up! it sucks that nowadays, people have to worry about what advice they give others because of the fear of losing their job, but i think it's great that you weren't afraid to talk to him about his issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks criste. it was soooo wierd!!! penile convo's arent really my forte:)

    ReplyDelete