I guess this is going to be a journal of the day to day events in our lives. Yay! I'm excited, everyone I know(seems like) has a blog like this one!........I'm joining the masses.
I'm looking at this like one of those talks in sacrament meetings where the bishop asks you to speak 3 weeks after you move into the ward. True statement, we really did speak 3 weeks after we got married.
So what do you do when your asked to speak when your brand new?.........you do the whole introductory thing, right?.....hence the subject of this blog.
If you read the little profile thingy, sorry, this is going to be repetitive.
Jay, my wonderful-couldnt ask for more, husband and I got married September 15, 2006 in the Manti temple. What a day that was!.........the best day of my life! It was a beautiful overcasty day. There were little pockets of blue peeking through shadowy clouds. It made for great pics! We were also able to have Gage sealed to us that same day in the temple. I am forever grateful for the blessings that Jay has brought into my life.
So, guess what! I got pregnant that following November. Yeah, I know, that was quick. But we did plan it that way. And out MacKelty came on a Friday morning in August. She is sooooo beautiful!
I tell you all this wedding stuff because thats when my life basically began. I was no longer a single mother but a wife AND mother with the world at my feet, and 2 awesome boys to do my bidding!!! HAHAHA!.......isnt that why we have husbands and children?.....to have slaves?........isnt that right mom? we have children to be slaves?;)
But anywho, if we're doing this the church way......Jay grew up in Idaho and went to Minico High School. He later moved to Layton, Utah and then to Ogden shortly after. I grew up in West Valley City, Utah with ties to Manti. I went to Cyprus High School (YEAH GO PIRATES!!! ARGHHHHH!!!). Where I found myself attending SLCC right after. I work at Pioneer Valley Hospital and Jay works for a company called SpectraSymbol. He also works in the float pool for IHC.
We have 2 children. A rambuncious little boy, who if I could harness his energy would be the richest person in the world!! And a baby girl who is a dainty little flower.
My creatures (the kids) are my life! Sometimes they're the only thing that keeps me going......to work and school.......yup still in college;)
What else can I tell you? I think thats about it for now. If I think of more I'll write more.
enjoy the reading
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Pictures! Pictures!
ReplyDelete