Hello all!
Dont know if anyone is still actually reading my now "sad" blog. I call it "sad" because I havent posted for such a long time.
So I guess I will do a year (2009) in recap! YAY!!!
January-
last january I was hopelessly depressed. To the point of actually finding a therapist to talk to but never went.
February-
Still depressed. Almost had a nervous breakdown....bought and moved into our little house!
March-
Oh March. One of the most poignient times of my life. Kelty's brain surgery was this month.
April-
Bought the awesome beef-a-licious Durango!....unpacked and rearranged my house...
Baby Gage's 5th birthday!!!(had a family bbq)
May-
Went on a wonderful Las Vegas trip with Jays family! Started planning my garden.
June-
Jays birthday...made a cute sign for him and hung it in our window! Started Kelty's physical therapy.
July-
4th of july of course! Registered Gage for kindergarten.
August-
Made it to Kelty's 2nd birthday. Gage had his first day of school! Oh soooo cute!
September-
Nothing good in september....just a work month
October-
HAlloween baby! Kelty was a princess and Gage was a zombie!
NOvember-
MY B-DAY!!!!
December-
visited temple square.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment