I've been told that I need to explain myself....about not writing on this blog. And abruptly stopping, I guess.
Well, first and foremost, I really was experiencing technical difficulties. The internet at work wouldnt connect to blogger anymore and we didnt have it at home. So that was the first reason.
And I guess I needed some time to clear my head.
Ive never been happier and I havent had must of the SAD(seasonal affective disorder)this year. In fact, I feel lovely!
I dont have much going on right now. Other than Im at work(mehhh). I sure am glad for the help tonight though.
I guess I'll do some more mindless meandering in literary form......... I dont have much going on tomorrow other than taking and picking Gage up from school. I think I'll sleep some. Guess I'll figure something out for dinner before Jay goes to school. Hmmmm, I'll probly watch tv too.
Ahhhhhhhh stupid 311 peed her bed again!!!!!! arghhhhh
Anyhow, hope to get blogging more
love ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment