Hello to everyone that reads my humble blog. The computer has decided to work today....thought I should write something while i have the luxury of being able to get into blogger.
Nothing has happened in the past 6-8 weeks that I havent posted. Nothing huge anyway.
Kelty has decided to take a couple steps unassisted. Yay!!! And shes getting her hair back!!
My baby boy Gage went to kindergarten last month.Sigh. He's growing sooo fast! He even lost his first tooth, a middle front one on the bottom...eeee sooo cute!!!
My darling Jay got a promotion. He is going to be integrating himself into the design department of his company. I guess he'll be working with auto-cad and some other design program to make the little circuit boards they manufacture. YAY GO JAY!! He also shaved his beard completely off! Wow, what a shocker that was. I couldnt stop staring at him. Seriously, I couldnt stop staring at him. It wasnt a good stare(although he does look good with a naked face). It was like a creepy pervert stare. I couldnt help myself. I do LOVE LOVE LOVE the stubble/construction man effect. For real, it was like a peeping tom stare. I felt like peering over the back of the couch to look at this new naked face. anywho......
I am way excited for the scrapbooking expo tomorrow. Wish I had money to buy lots of things there. I think I'm going to look around tomorrow for ideas to sponge off of and make my own cute things to sell and make lots of money like my mom. That was a huge run-on sentence wasnt it. So my crafty bone was broken for a long time. In fact, unrepairable. I'm on the mend though, gettin' craftier.
Thats it for now. I promise to post more often.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment