Tuesday, April 28, 2009

guess what we got!!!

Guess what we got!!!.......

A Dachshund! AKA a weiner dog! Ahhhh! He's so cute!!!
We named him Crispy. Well, Gage named him Crispy. We were going to get the dog for Gage-o's b-day but I wanted THAT dog and wasnt sure if he would last another week without someone else buying him....so we got him!!

He's proving to be our third child. He's not housetrained and we're having a hard time getting him to stop "going" on the carpet. The best cleaner for pet stains and other stains in carpet is Fantastik, its an all purpose cleaner. I tend to use it in the kitchen but its VERY good at cleaning carpet!

This will be my first dog ever. Its frustrating and fun. I am feeling so guilty that he had to be in his crate for a long time tonight while the kids went to my moms to sleep and Jay and I worked. Poor Crispy. I hope he doesnt wake up with poop and pee all over him.

Anyone have any good ideas about training dogs?......I'm also mortified that my house is going to smell like one of those "dog houses". So I have been insesantly cleaning today.

1 comment:

  1. The only thing I can say is .. talk to my sister. The dog champion.

    ReplyDelete